12 April 2013
The best beard trimmers of 2013
The right beard trimmer can be tough to find. There are so many options and different brands available that it can make the entire process frustrating and/or difficult. If you're seeking reviews of the top rated beard trimmers of 2013, then you have come to the right place!
Before anything else, you'll need to narrow down what is most important to you. Are you looking for a trimmer that is inexpensive, high quality, by a certain name brand, and/or one with outstanding reviews? Either way, take a look below to see what some of your options are!
Philips Norelco QT4070 Vacuum Beard, Stubble and Mustache Trimmer Pro
- Using a built-in vacuum system, it cleans while you shave or trim your beard which makes for a much less messier grooming process.
- Precisely dial in your desired length by selecting between 18 different settings on a scale from 1/32 to 23/32 inches. This gives you the ability to sculpt with accurate results every time.
- Stubble feature is perfect for giving a stubbly look that appears natural and attractive.
- With the click of the turbo power boost button, you'll experience fasted cutting and an increased fan speed for the quickest results possible.
- Very popular with excellent customer reviews.
- Integrated display lets you know the exact battery level and the length setting you currently have selected.
- Great for traveling. The locking feature prevents accidental powering-on while it's in your bag. Plus, it can be used either corded or cordless - you decide.
- Backed by a 2 year warranty to protect your purchase.
emington MB4040 Lithium Ion Powered Men's Rechargeable Mustache and Beard Trimmer
- With a built in lithium ion battery, you'll experience hours of cordless use without the need of an outlet - making it ideal for traveling and portability.
- It's designed to last since the blades are coated in titanium and sharpen themselves as you use it. They are one of the most durable I've seen available.
- Comes with three different attachments to interchange based on the style you're trying to achieve. Select between the beard, goatee, or stubble.
- Battery goes from empty to a full charge in around 3 hours and lasts about 2 hours on a single charge.
- 9 different length settings lock in to give you the perfect look you're going for.
- Fits comfortably in your hand to provide a comfortable grooming experience.
- Works well with all kinds of hair - thick, short, long, bushy, stubbles, etc.
- The head is fully washable, making clean up a snap. Easy to clean by simply running it under some water.
Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Trimmer
- Credited as Braun's most powerful beard trimmer, it utilizes a dual bettery system that provides a smooth cut even through very thick hair. Ideal for sculpting beards, it has plenty of power making it capable of creating any kind of beard style you'd like to achieve.
- Blades are made from stainless steel to provide a sharp, clean cut without snagging or pulling - ever.
- Includes a beard comb that adjusts to six different length setings to provide a wide range of creations. Select between 1 and 11 mm. It clicks and locks into place and won't come out of position unless you manually do so.
- Completely washable for easy clean up. Just rinse and let dry - it will be ready for next time.
- Cordless operation and rechargeable so it's free to go wherever you'd like. Charges very quickly and holds a lot of power.
So that was a selection of some of the best beard trimmers for 2013. What beard trimmers are you using?